pregnancy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

32 weeks and counting!

Okay, well I have made it to 32 weeks. I just had my 32 week check up. Baby and I are doing great. Baby is head down, and growing growing growing. I have felt more tired lately, but that's probably just because I have been so busy. (Building castles is hard work....LOL) Next appointment I will get the list of birth supplies that I need, and everything will continue down the path of getting ready. And I am ready, I am ready to meet my new little one. Of course there is the same kind of thoughts that I get every time. I wonder what kind of birth experience that I will end up having this time....will I do better dealing with the pain. When will she be born. What will we name her, (haven't decided yet.) But I am excited. The next big thing that I have to tackle is finishing up her nursery. And really I haven't even started yet...but I will get there. :)

1 comment: