pregnancy

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

37 Weeks!

So I just got done with a midwife appointment. I am getting really excited. Little bit is good, and still growing strong. She is VERY head down. All of my measurements are good, and everything is right on track. I have a few more projects that I want to get done this week...ie making curtains for the baby's room. I will post some pictures when I am done. I am really ready to get everything in its place and ready for her arrival.

One thing that I have been looking for, but can't find is a Birthing Sling. Imagine a mini hammock that the mother can slip her arms through and support herself in during labor. I really wanted one. But they are just about impossible to find on the Internet. So hopefully Bennett and I are going to make one. We will see. :) If I am able to accomplish this, I will post pictures of it too! Anyways, if you haven't yet gone to the site to cast your vote, please do so. www.bebepool.com/sdryden1029

1 comment: